My trip to 1957

This week I was playing videogames when my grandfather was buying food, suddenly I heard a noise in his workshop where he hads all his experiments of physic and astronomy, so I decided to go in it was very dark I almost tripped over with an old tv that was on but it wasn´t only an old tv this one had other artifacts I looked it for a long time and when I least expected after a huge lightning bolt covered the room I appered in a recording set of a program I was very nervous because apparently they were on a live stream and everyone was pointing at me so to avoid making a fool of myself I started to dance  I just improvised I didn´t know what to do. The policemans started following me around the set, I found a very kind guy his name was JJ Fontana he helped me to scape from there and when they finally didn´t follow us anymore I could better observe my surroundings and I was baffled when I saw the way people dressed, the cars and even the houses everything was very vintage I found in the street a woman that was reading the newspaper and I read the year ¡OMG I was in 1957! 
JJ asked me if I was well my face looked worried, If I told him that I was a time traveler he would have made fun of me he wouldn´t have believed me I just replied to him "Yes I´m just worried for the people of the program".
Fortunately being at 1957 only lasted a couple of days then I turned back to 2020 or the present and everything is normal. I learned that I shouldn´t touch my grandfather´s experiments especially If I have no idea what they are for and that´s everything.
EN LA DÉCADA DE LOS 50 LA MUJER … – CRISTINA DÍAZ PELUQUERÍA  Restaurantes Diner comienza a franquiciar 

Comments