How to prepare a delicious banana with chocolate milkshake

HelloWelcome to one more adventure, I have realized that when I wake up I always make a banana smoothie, and I start to think "why not share it with all my colleagues so they can make a breakfast worthy of the gods" so here we go.

Ingredients(depends on how much you want to do)
-Banana (s)
-milk
-chocolate powder
-canela (a little)
-vanilla extract (a few drops)
Steps
1. Put the milk in the blender together with the milk and the chocolate and beat not long.
2.Add the banana together with 2 drops of vanilla and beat until foam comes out.
3. Serve in a glass (if it is not cold add ice)
4.In the cup add cinnamon to taste. 

Becausehaving a banana smoothie is cool, we'll see you next adventure, bud that has a banana smoothie for breakfast.
Friends, I have a Youtube channel, and I would like you to support me subscribing and letting a like.

https://youtu.be/7gsNo5On4AY

Comments