It's the... hmmm I don't know what day of quarentine, I know that maybe it's not a lot but it feels like I've been locked up for years, what am I saying? As if I went out of my house a lot, well, before I didn't eant to go out, but now that is for obligation, I think that I am lossing my mind, I'm going crazy!! I should have taken advantage when I could go out.
Yes, I know that there are many things to do at home, like homework or clean my room, but that doesn' t sounds funny and they are things that I really don't want to do, that's why I only lose my time in Netflix or in facebook or instagram, and of course, I do my homework because I want to have good grades, that is what I've been doing aah... and also eating hahaha, it's amazing how been at home make us very hungry, or maybe we are only bored, but well, I write you later, I'm going to watch a serie, good bye!

Comments