I Camped

Hello to all who entered to this post :)


Well, this week wasn't so interesting for me like the previous ones but this friday I went camping on the top floor patio.
I know it sounds weird but it was cute. My dad had the idea and I tought it would be a great idea so at 8pm (approximately) I learnt to set up a camping tent.
We invited my brother and mother but they came a little late, in the while, my dad and I were listening to a podcast called "Midnight stories" and then I started reading out loud Hamlet because my dad is not a reader man but he likes when I read (he says that I change the tone of my voice depending on the character) so that was a good option.

After that, my brother came with us and we started playing "Basta" (I don't know if it is correct to call it basta on english but you must know of what I am talking about).

Finally my mother entered to the tent with us (at 1am or so), my dad played nature sounds and we just slept, but before I heard to a unknown sound I had never heard before: the screech of a barn owl. Now I am thinking of giving the barn owl a name 'cause I think it could be the same barn owl from last wee; unfortunately it is not an owl from Hogwarts, I checked tha mail and I still founding nothing )): however, I may name her/him Hedwig or Pigwidgeon.

I guess it was the least commonthing of this week so this is the end of this post.Stay at home with all your loved ones, take care of them and remember to see the positive side to our current situation. 

Have a great week and listen to the"Half Written Story"album by Hailee Steinfeld,
you also should take advantage of this time and watch Glee and
Anne with an E on Netflix, I promise that are two of the best series you will always watch in your whole life.




-Sil :)

Comments